Washington DC Old Town Trolley Tour
An exciting fully narrated tour of Washington DC covering over 100 points of interest.
- A one-of-a-kind fully narrated tour of Washington DC covering over 100 points of interest.
- “Hop on – Hop off” privileges at 17 conveniently located stops.
- Free reboarding all day
Named “Washington’s Best Tour” by the Washingtonian Magazine, the Old Town Trolley offers the most comprehensive tour of the Nation’s Capitol.
Sit back while our expert tour guides help you discover the beauty and majesty of Washington D.C. The popular Old Town Trolley tour covers the National Mall, Downtown and the Waterfront. See Washington’s major attractions such as the Lincoln Memorial, the White House, the museums of the Smithsonian Institution, the United States Capitol and Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial. Our licensed and professional tour guides share colorful anecdotes, humorous stories and well researched historical information.
Hop on – Hop off. Tour at your own pace for the entire day!
As you tour the nations capital you will have the opportunity to get off the trolley and visit memorials, museums, and historical points of interest; as well as opportunities for shopping and dining throughout the city. When you’re ready, just re-board and it’s on with the tour. Trolleys will come by each stop every 30 minutes. Your Boarding Pass is your ticket to rejoin the tour at any designated stop.
We have the best view in town, with our state-of-art stadium trolleys where every seat is the best seat! Comfortable padded seats for a pleasant tour experience. All weather trolleys, rain or shine! Our vehicles get the job done no matter what the day may bring. Onboard monitors displaying historical imagery enhances the tour experience.
For our visitors who do not speak English, we now offer a convenient language app built with GPS tracking technology. You can now enjoy live narration in 7 different languages – Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese.
Get your ticket today and join the Old Town Trolley for an unforgettable Adventure in American History!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: 1.5 hour tour. Hop on, hop off all day.
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
• Riding around the Beltway for over 30 years as DC’s longest-running city tour!
• All our tours are 100% live in real time – No pre-recorded narration
• The finest, most highly-trained and knowledgeable guides
• Unlimited hop-on & hop-off as often as you like all day long
• Proudly owned and operated in the United States
• The only tour authorized to enter the grounds of Arlington National Cemetery (Gold and Platinum passes only)
• Exclusive foreign language tour app offered in 7 languages
• Best view! State-of-the-art stadium trolleys
• Every seat is the best seat!
• All-weather trolleys – rain or shine! Our vehicles get the job done
• Onboard monitors display historical imagery
• Comfortable padded seats for a pleasant tour
• Free WiFi
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
“The electric car we rented was clean and easy to drive. Shuttle picked us up quickly and was also clean and new. Driver was very informative and friendly. Great prices and a great time. No problems We will be back!”Michael Darnall
“Capt Gary and first mate Justin were very sharp and effective getting us trained and setup in a couple solid spots on a windy morning. Great job and very friendly. I look forward to going again when I return.”Joseph O'Brien
“I booked the wrong day, and the staff was helpful, friendly and polite about getting us a car on the spot. Thank you!”Phil Polderdyke