St. Augustine History Museum
At the St Augustine History Museum, a combination of historical displays and private collections bring over 400 years of Florida history to life.
- Visit our Spanish sunken treasure room
- Explore how St. Augustine and Florida grew under the Spanish
- Here fascinating stories about the Indians, the Spanish Galleons and the Pirates of the Revolutionary War
A combination of historical displays and private collections bring over 400 years of Florida history to life. The museum features displays of the various countries that ruled over St. Augustine: England, Spain, and France. Guests can visit our Spanish sunken treasure room, a Timucan Indian Village and our Florida Cracker trading post.
Join us as we explore how St. Augustine and Florida grew and prospered under Spanish, British, French and American rule. Experience the building of Flagler’s Railroad that started in St. Augustine and went 128 miles out to sea to Key West. From the Indians to the Spanish Galleons and Pirates to the Revolutionary War, you will find Florida’s history a fascinating story.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: Self Guided
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Professional Actors / Storytellers
- Collection of guns used in crimes in the ancient city
- Free parking for patrons at The Old Jail
- Gratuities (optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
“The electric car we rented was clean and easy to drive. Shuttle picked us up quickly and was also clean and new. Driver was very informative and friendly. Great prices and a great time. No problems We will be back!”Michael Darnall
“Capt Gary and first mate Justin were very sharp and effective getting us trained and setup in a couple solid spots on a windy morning. Great job and very friendly. I look forward to going again when I return.”Joseph O'Brien
“I booked the wrong day, and the staff was helpful, friendly and polite about getting us a car on the spot. Thank you!”Phil Polderdyke