San Diego City Lights Night Tour
San Diego sparkles at night and what better way to see it than with Old Town Trolley Tours!
- See San Diego’s famous sights illuminated at night
- Take in romantic views of the city and cruise past notable landmarks
- Highlights include the Historic Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park, Coronado Ferry Landing, The Embarcadero and more.
- At the end of the tour, take your ticket to the Top of the Hyatt for 50% off all wines and panoramic views. Restrictions apply.
San Diego’s famous sights illuminated at night. Hop aboard Old Town Trolley Tours for a picturesque evening you won’t forget.
San Diego sparkles at night what better way to see it than with Old Town Trolley Tours! With the help of our expert guides, you’ll take in romantic views of the city and cruise past notable landmarks, experiencing them like you never have before.
See San Diego in a different light.
This 1 hour and 30 minute journey starts off by exploring the West Coast’s premier entertainment district known as the Gaslamp Quarter. Famed for its vibrant nightlife, bright lights and Victorian architecture, it will captivate your imagination of what makes this urban playground unforgettable. We’ll then make our way to Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the US where it’s transformed at night by stunning buildings, fountains, and statues glowing bright that are equally as remarkable in the evening as they are during the day.
From Balboa Park we’ll drive to the top of Coronado Bridge for more spectacular sights including the lights coming in from Tijuana, Mexico, the bay and downtown San Diego. We’ll then travel to Coronado’s Ferry Landing for a 15-minute stop to take in the stunning beauty of the San Diego city skyline visible from across the bay and a perfect photo-op location.
From Coronado, we make our way to the Embarcadero’s bayfront views. You’ll see the Historic County Administration Building, Maritime Museum’s Star of India, the USS Midway Museum, Seaport Village Headquarters, and we’ll also see the Navy’s aircraft carriers from across the bay.
At the end of the tour, take your drink voucher to Top of the Hyatt, and enjoy breathtaking floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of San Diego at the top of the tallest waterfront hotel on the west coast.
And with that, you’ll have experienced America’s Finest City in another light, something you won’t forget.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line
- Get Your Confirmation
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Convention Center
- The Historic Gaslamp Quarter
- Balboa Park
- Top of the Coronado Bridge to take in the lights coming from Tijuana, Mexico
- 15-minute stop at Coronado’s Ferry Landing for a view of the city skyline, the perfect photo opportunity
- Little Italy
- The Historic County Administration Building
- Maritime Museum’s Star of India Tall Sailing Ship, the world’s oldest active sailing ship
- Embarcadero’s bayfront views
- 5-minute stop at the USS Midway
- The Headquarters at Seaport Village
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
“The electric car we rented was clean and easy to drive. Shuttle picked us up quickly and was also clean and new. Driver was very informative and friendly. Great prices and a great time. No problems We will be back!”Michael Darnall
“Capt Gary and first mate Justin were very sharp and effective getting us trained and setup in a couple solid spots on a windy morning. Great job and very friendly. I look forward to going again when I return.”Joseph O'Brien
“I booked the wrong day, and the staff was helpful, friendly and polite about getting us a car on the spot. Thank you!”Phil Polderdyke